ibusinesslines.com
ibusinesslines.com November 21, 2018


Fortnite for Android won’t be exclusive to Galaxy Note 9

08 August 2018, 07:02 | Jodi Jackson

Fortnite for Android won’t be exclusive to Galaxy Note 9

Fortnite for Android won’t be exclusive to Galaxy Note 9

There will be several improvements over Samsung's previous flagship, like support for a smarter S Pen, a more intelligent Bixby assistant, up to 1TB of storage (microSD support included), and exclusive access to Fortnite for Android.

"At Samsung, we believe tablets play an increasingly important role in making lives easier and improving the mobile experience for everyone", says president and CEO of Samsung Electronics DJ Koh.

Samsung Galaxy Note 9 is on the way to debut on August 9 in NY. The tipster has pointed out that Samsung employees are advocating for the company to retain the Galaxy S9 design for next year's model as well.

With Samsung DeX, users can open multiple desktop-style windows for Android apps, including the Microsoft Office suite, directly on the Galaxy Tab S4, and re-size them when needed.

Include the Samsung Galaxy Note 9 in that list.

The S Pen for the Galaxy Note 9 is said to be getting a Bluetooth feature that will allow users to control a few options. It has since been taken down, so alas, we can't provide you with a link. The new mobile phone will come with many new features. On the front, it will be having an 8MP shooter for selfies and video calls.


The picture also confirmed that under the hood, there is a 4,000mAh battery, which is higher than all the other flagships of Samsung that were recently launched.

Samsung is expected to unveil the successor to its Note 8 on Thursday.

As for other features, with waterproofing and wireless charging now standard across the board, there isn't much else that Samsung and Apple can add to the mix.

When installed to the Samsung Galaxy S7, S8, Note 8 and S9, the APK loads "pass the splash screen because of an internal whitelist".

The promotional video highlights the Note's new yellow stylus alongside a blue variant of the device, which also reveals a 512GB storage capacity. The new leak suggests that the S-Pen will have a battery which can be charged for 30 minutes of use after only 40 seconds in its storage silo.



Other News

Trending Now

Short burn: Tesla shares spike, dealing Musk sceptics a $2.3b loss
Tesla Motors inc (NASDAQ: TSLA ) now has a Weekly Volatility of 3.66% percent while its Monthly Volatility is at 4.19% percent. They may be highly optimistic, but will soon realize that it takes more than optimism to secure profits in the stock market.

MoviePass to limit subscribers to 3 movies per month
That change would also come with a limit on new releases , with a two week block on getting tickets to a freshly-screened movie. Following last week's news of a price increase , MoviePass has now announced plans to alter its standard monthly plan instead.

SpaceX Falcon 9 Lifts Off In Florida, Places Indonesian Satellite In Orbit
The Block 5 is SpaceX's final version of the Falcon 9, and features improvements to enable first-stage reuse 10 or more times. The new satellite will replace Telkom 1, which failed in a mysterious debris-shedding event in geostationary orbit past year .

Derek McInnes: 'Rangers striker Alfredo Morelos deserved red card'
Boss Steven Gerrard was left furious at the decision as a late Bruce Anderson strike denied him a win on his league bow. For Aberdeen coach Derek McInnes , it was only the third time in nine clashes with Rangers he has avoided defeat.

Stan Kroenke seeking full ownership
The American's 100% ownership would also mean no fans owning shares and the end of their role to "uphold custodianship values". Denver Nuggets basketball team, the Los Angeles Rams American Football team and the Colorado Rapids of Major League Soccer.

Trump's Tweet About LeBron Is Not Unfair
Trump has been promoting her Be Best campaign and talking to children about the "importance of responsible online behavior". Many former and current professional athletes, including Jordan, jumped to James' defence.

Five South Africans caught up in deadly Indonesia natural disaster are safe: Dirco
It said it was not aware of any Irish casualties, but said there could be other Irish people who have not yet made contact. Tourists and Gili residents alike were seeking to leave the islands, according to Indonesia's search and rescue agency.