ibusinesslines.com
ibusinesslines.com September 21, 2018


Chelsea sack Antonio Conte

14 July 2018, 01:48 | Charlene Valdez

GETTYChelsea next manager Maurizio Sarri is closing in on the Chelsea job

Chelsea next manager

Sarri has been replaced at the Serie A club by former Chelsea boss Carlo Ancelotti but remains under contract.

Chelsea have always been rooting to replace their current manager Antonio Conte with Maurizio Sarri, but Napoli have since been holding on to their €8m (£7m) compensation fee for Italian.

Antonio Conte has allegedly left his post as Chelsea head coach.

And now as things stand, they are of the thought that Napoli are using the midfielder to ease Sarri's move to Chelsea.

"The Sarri deal is in the homestretch, it depends on him", he said. It's all in the hands of lawyers. Jorginho? We said to ourselves, "If Jorginho has any requests, we'll take them into account".

"For that, I'll have to apologise to Manchester City". The president of the Italian club, Aurelio De Laurentis, has previously revealed that the player prefers the London club over Manchester City.


"Jorginho and Sarri together again?"

But the Spaniard will face stiff competition from Premier League rivals Chelsea who are also keen on Jorginho's services and are preparing a bid for the 26-year-old.

The Italian transformed the London club from also-rans to champions in his first season in charge but he's now been given his marching orders.

Jorginho's arrival will belatedly kickstart the club's summer transfer business, with Daniele Rugani and Aleksandr Golovin to follow from Juventus and CSKA Moscow respectively.

In his first season in charge, Chelsea set a wins record with 30, finishing atop the Premier League table, comfortably ahead of Tottenham Hotspur in second place.

NAIJ.com earlier reported that Chelsea have reportedly agreed a whopping fee of £68 million to sign Alvaro Morata from Real Madrid.



Other News

Trending Now

Fox News trumpets video of Trump trashing CNN as 'fake news'
Trump interrupted CNN's Jim Acosta as he attempted to ask a question during a press conference with U.K. He then called on John Roberts of Fox, saying, "Let's go to a real network ".

Johnson & Johnson ordered to pay $4.69 billion in talcum powder lawsuit
Lawyers allege asbestos fibers and talc particles had been found in the ovarian tissues of numerous women they represent. However, there are experts who are still concerned about the safety of talc today, despite new asbestos-free formulas.

How do you rebrand Papa John's when the problem is Papa John?
Several current Louisville football players expressed on Thursday a desire to have the name of the stadium changed as well. The person was not aware of any plans to change the pizza chain's name. "Regardless of the context, I apologize".

'We are not heroes', says United Kingdom diver involved in Thai cave rescue
One volunteer diver, former Thai navy SEAL Saman Kunan , died last week while placing oxygen tanks deep inside the cave. The Thai Navy Seals have released dramatic footage of the operation, giving greater insight into just how risky it was.

Jabari Parker, Chicago Bulls making progress on offer sheet
Fans in the area flocked to the court and Parker played in some pick-up games with those that showed up. His best season came in 2016-17 when he averaged 20.1 points and 6.2 rebounds in 51 games.

Queen Elizabeth is ‘just an incredible woman’
The queen wore a bright blue suit, while the first lady was dressed in a cream-colored pencil skirt and matching jacket. She welcomed former presidents Ronald Reagan, George Bush and Barack Obamain 1982, 2008 and 2016 respectively.

Horwath: repeal of updated sex-ed curriculum will hurt kids
The strike at York University has been underway since March and during the election the Tories said they would use back-to-work legislation to end the labour dispute.