British Open: What Tiger Woods said after opening 71
Liverpool 'complete' signing of Alisson Becker, subject to medical
Thai cave boys speak to media for first time after dramatic rescue
Meghan's dad planning to fly to the UK
Antonio Conte "disgusted" with Chelsea treatment as sacking imminent
14 July 2018, 07:27 | Charlene Valdez
GETTYJorginho is wanted by Chelsea
After his appointment in the summer of 2016, the Italian enjoyed a hugely successful first season in England, instilling belief in a damaged Chelsea side and leading them to the Premier League title.
Conte, 48, had returned to full pre-season training at the start of the week despite huge uncertainty surrounding his future at the club, but with one year left on his contract the Blues have chose to relieve the Italian tactician from his duties in west London.
With confirmation coming through on Friday morning that Antonio Conte had been relieved of his duties as head coach, leaving the way clear for former Napoli manager Maurizio Sarri to take the reins at Stamford Bridge.
In 61 words, the club confirmed the dismissal of the manager who delivered them the Premier League title in his debut season and the FA Cup less than two months ago.
Two trophies in two seasons but the writing was on the wall.
Maurizio Sarri is set to be announced as their new manager imminently, and the club are hoping that his arrival, along with an array of new signings, will help to persuade Eden Hazard to stay put. "I wish you every success in the future".
Serena sets sights on eighth Wimbledon title
Julia Gerges made a comeback in the match with Kiki, Bertens and became her rival Serena Williams in the semi-finals. Li said she did not miss playing on the tour, but did miss the rough and tumble of testing herself against the best.
Chelsea part ways with Conte
Former Spain manager Julen Lopetegui was appointed instead. "Jorginho would go to Chelsea regardless of Sarri". Conte however won the FA Cup in his final match in charge.
Bomb Blast Kills 10 At Election Rally In Pakistan
Pakistan Peoples Party (PPP) leaders, Asif Ali Zardari and Bilawal Bhutto Zardari, also condemned the attack. A senior provincial government official also confirmed the figure, adding that 150 others were injured.