DHL Express to order 14 Boeing 777 Freighters in $4.7bn deal
May bows to Brexit pressure in parliament
Trump Faces Tidal Wave Of Criticism Over Handling Of Summit With Putin
Tesla shares fall after Elon Musk calls Thai cave rescuer ‘pedo guy’
Syrian government targets rebels near Israel-occupied Golan
3rd mission underway at Thai cave, aims to rescue all left
10 July 2018, 12:27 | Erica Roy
EXPRESSThai cave rescue route A mp shows the route out of the cave
Officials said late Sunday they'd need to pause the operation for at least 10 hours to fill oxygen tanks that had been depleted during the first phase of the rescue mission.
Rescue operations commander Narongsak Osotthanakorn announced the successful extraction of four more "Wild Boars" soccer team members out of the Tham Luang cave and expressed confidence that rescuers would be able to bring to safety the last batch of five survivors tomorrow faster than they did in the past two days.
As of Tuesday morning, the last of the group have spent almost 16 days underground after being trapped by floodwaters in the cave in northern Thailand.
"Today we might have to wait longer, but it will be worth the longer wait", the rescue chief said, per The Australian.
Soccer's governing body, FIFA, has invited the boys to the World Cup final in Moscow on Sunday.
He was taken by helicopter and ambulance to the same hospital in Chiang Rai where the first four boys rescued Sunday by a team of worldwide and Thai dive experts are being treated.
He said he hoped the rescue mission, which would begin with 19 divers and include more throughout the day, would proceed even faster than Monday's nine-hour operation. "We will complete the mission for you".
Onlookers in Chiang Rai, Thailand, watch and cheer as ambulances transport some of the rescued schoolboys from a cave where they were trapped for two weeks.
The rescued boys will be in quarantine for at least 24 hours, Tracy reports.
The eight rescued boys were recuperating in a hospital from their ordeal huddling on a dry patch inside the Tham Luan Nang Non cave that became flooded by monsoon rains while they were exploring it June 23.
The rescue operation began over the weekend, and four boys and the coach still remain in the cave complex.
The urgent and risky effort has involved the boys diving through the cave's tight and twisting passages, guided by experienced divers.
After Monday's rescues, Prime Minister Prayuth Chan-ocha visited the hospital where the eight freed boys had been taken by helicopter.
Still, health officials were wary of possible infections "because we have never experienced this kind of issue from a deep cave".
4 more boys brought out of flooded Thai cave
If the tests are successful, the sub would be placed on a 17-hour flight to Thailand. "Their plan is designed for rescuing four". They were discovered by a team of British divers on Monday and rescue operations have been meticulously planned all week.
Paulinho set to leave Barcelona, return to China
But, with Paulinho's departure to China and Yerry Mina's potential exit , it could open the door for future signings. As for Paulinho himself, it seems to be a logical move considering the fact that he will turn 30 later this month.