"If you're looking for one word I'd go with 'surprised, ' because it's nothing that we saw coming", Bruins men's basketball coach Steve Alford told The Los Angeles Times of LaMelo's move to withdraw his commitment to the program.
Neither LiAngelo nor LaMelo is on the level of Lonzo Ball as a National Basketball Association prospect.
LaVar Ball reportedly believed that the suspension, which kept Ball out of UCLA's first eight games of the season and counting, was unfair because the charges were dropped by the Chinese government after two weeks.
However, the National Basketball Association has what is known as the 'one-and-done rule, ' requiring players to be at least one year removed from high school or at least 19 years of age before entering the league, which is why the pair are looking to sign outside the United States.
Just a few days ago, the elder Ball claimed that his youngest son LaMelo would still go to UCLA after removing LiAngelo.
LiAngelo, 19, was a freshman at UCLA, but was busted for shoplifting in China.
As the two younger Balls' agent, Gaines will now oversee the process of finding their next team, and has already fielded interest from teams in Europe and Asia. That information comes from LaVar Ball.
Feeling impatient, LaVar and LiAngelo announced the latter's intention to pull out of the school on Tuesday so he can focus on preparing for the 2018 NBA Draft. He also suggested that UCLA shared some of the responsibility for the shoplifting incident, considering they let the players have some free time while in China.
On Thursday, though, LaVar put that dilemma to rest. "I just need to get them playing again".
In another Twitter post, which was a Periscope video, Vitale said that LiAngelo Ball was was the worst offender of the three who were under house arrest in China (Cody Riley and Jalen Hill were the others).
Game of Thrones star says final season won't air until 2019
If former Khal Drogo actor and current Aquaman Jason Momoa's recent set visit is anything to go off of, the strategy is working. When Game of Thrones returns in 2019 it will be with giant-sized episodes, previously confirmed to each be feature length.
Da Vinci sold for $450 mn is headed to Louvre Abu Dhabi
Members of Christie's staff pose for pictures next to Leonardo da Vinci's " Salvator Mundi " painting in London, October 24, 2017. Just to qualify as a bidder for the last privately-owned da Vinci in the world , Prince Bader had to jump through several hoops.
Ubisoft Delays Three Games
Meanwhile, The Crew 2 will now be released sometime in the first half of the 2018-2019 fiscal year rather than on March 16, 2018. As expected, this had a very positive impact on the game's quality and largely participated to its commercial success.