ibusinesslines.com
ibusinesslines.com July 20, 2018


Corey Feldman threatens to release tape in which he names Hollywood 'predators'

07 December 2017, 10:59 | Myron Mathis

Corey Feldman stands by claims he was sexually abused as a child in Hollywood

Not Released

"If anyone wants to go back to 1993 when I was interviewed by the Santa Barbara Police Department, I sat down and I gave them the names", Feldman said on the "Today" show.

The Goonies actor recently vowed to expose paedophilia in Hollywood, and after previously detailing in his 2013 autobiography Coreyography the abuse he allegedly received - using a pseudonym for the man involves he has now named his License To Drive and Dream A Little Dream co-star as the person who allegedly attacked him.

The Santa Barbara County Sheriff's Office has found audio recordings audio recordings of its interview with Corey Feldman in 1993.

Also, there was initial confusion about whether Feldman told the Santa Barbara Police, which serves only the city, or the sheriff's office, which serves the rest of the county.

"In a container which included the original reports from the investigation, the sheriff's office located some detective working copies of audio recordings made during the investigation", the statement read. A copy of Mr. Feldman's interview was located.

"They are going to do an interview with me when I get back to Los Angeles", Feldman said at the time.

Hoover explained to Fox News that the recent inquiries into Feldman's interview led to additional review of the files and audio recordings and additional reports were discovered in storage.


Feldman also claimed in October that he had given the names of sexual abusers in Hollywood to the Santa Barbara County Sheriff's Office in 1993 while they were investigating the molestation charges against Michael Jackson. They're on record. They have all of this information.

They added that they are turning over the recording to the Los Angeles Police Department. He told NBC's Matt Lauer in a recent interview that he testified in the evidence gathering process of the Michael Jackson trial.

This news comes in the wake of last month's cancellation of an LAPD investigation into Feldman's claims.

Feldman denies he was ever abused by Jackson.

Weiss was arrested in 2011 after one of his clients told police he had been sexually abused by the man starting when he was just 11-years-old, claiming the incidents happened 30 to 40 times over a roughly three years period.

The "Stand By Me" star has launched a campaign to raise $10 million in order to make a movie about sexual misconduct in the entertainment industry. The LAPD said in a statement November 9 that the California statute of limitations had expired on Feldman's allegations and detectives had no further avenues to pursue.



Other News

Trending Now

Glam Masters: Kim Kardashian announces new reality show
If you don't, it's fine, because she's actually not going to be in the show, instead, she's the executive producer. Hit play on the video to see all your fave celebs' freakish beauty hacks.

Pokémon Go Adds Dynamic Weather, 50 New Pokémon to Catch
An in-game holiday event has also been confirmed, though details have yet to be released as of the time of this writing. This would allow players to obtain region-exclusive Pokemon that they wouldn't be able to get their hands on otherwise.

Did Trump's Teeth Almost Fall Out During His Historic Israel Speech?
Noah seized on the historic moment to make the pettiest of observations: That a 71-year-old man might wear dentures. Watch Noah's bit above and Trump's Jerusalem speech below.

CVS agrees to buy Aetna for $69 billion
An integrated platform could make it easier for patients to get preventative and follow-up care that could prevent costly hospitalizations.

Ex-Olympic Sports Doctor Gets 60 Years for Child Pornography
"He has demonstrated that he should never again have access to children", Neff said according to the Lansing State Journal . Some of the Maroneys' most cutting words went to Team USA and Michigan State, which previously employed Nassar.

Ubisoft Delays Three Games
Meanwhile, The Crew 2 will now be released sometime in the first half of the 2018-2019 fiscal year rather than on March 16, 2018. As expected, this had a very positive impact on the game's quality and largely participated to its commercial success.

Los Angeles fire chief: 'Our people are getting tired'
Thousands of people had to leave their homes in the middle of the night because of quickly spreading wildfires . Mandatory evacuations were lifted by Wednesday afternoon, the county fire chief said.