Bill Belichick actually discusses Josh Gordon on Friday
Player Ratings: Liverpool vs Southampton - September 22nd, 2018
Aaron Rodgers Makes Disconcerting Comment About Knee Injury
Mark Hunt off UFC Sydney; replaced by Fabricio Werdum
12 October 2017, 06:22 | Charlene Valdez
Recent UFC 216 victor Fabricio Werdum replaces Hunt on the November card from Australia. The 43 year-old feared slugger has gone 3-1, with 1 no contest, in his last five bouts (the no-contest was Hunt's aforementioned bout with Lesnar).
So when Hunt did an interview with Players Voice and started to complain of memory loss and slurred speech, the UFC chose to pull him from his upcoming UFC Sydney match-up against Marcin Tybura, something Hunt angrily responded to through a series of Instagram posts made from his official page. While it appears as though "Hunt was removed from the card due to medical concerns", per MMAFighting.com, the veteran fighter was not happy with such a decision - to say the least.
It's another chapter in a tumultuous 12 months for the "Super Samoan", who's now embroiled in a lawsuit with his employers regarding his bout with Brock Lesnar in July 2016.
Hunt explained on Instagram after being pulled from the fight that he had passed all medical tests leading up to his fight in November and that the article misquoted him regarding the damage done from his long fighting career. "I've still got my senses about me and I know what's right and wrong, which is the main thing", Hunt wrote in a piece for the Players Voice.
"Dana White u [sic] peice of shit motherf**er why u fuckers pull me from the fight u getting another lawsuit u f***wit u can kiss my ass u bald headed prick u put that chicken shit bitch in get fucked co*****er", Hunt's first post read.
Lesnar was Hunt's third consecutive opponent who had tested positive for performance-enhancing drugs.
The Super Samoan continued on Instagram: "I don't slur my words and..."
Hunt claims he is already out of $100,000, the amount he spent on training expenses. The truth is the legal case I have filed has caused me to be withdrawn. "Following a recent first-person article published by heavyweight Mark Hunt, the UFC has taken the precautionary steps of removing Hunt from a previously announced bout in Sydney, Australia", said the UFC rep.
Hunt has three fights remaining on his current contract and an official told Australia's Daily Telegraph he would have to undergo further testing and evaluations prior to competing in any future UFC bout.
Victor Garber Departing Legends of Tomorrow This Season
Garber takes over the role from David Hyde Pierce (with Peters stepping in for Bette Midler.) His first show is January 20. So far, there is no official word about this from either The CW network or the producing studio Warner Bros.
Turkish, US FMs discuss visa row over phone
Defense Secretary Jim Mattis said the dispute has not affected the U.S. military's relationship with Turkey's armed forces. President Donald Trump and Vice President Mike Pence have directly called on Erdogan in private meetings to set him free.
U.S. bombers overfly Korean peninsula in show of force
In recent weeks, North Korea has launched two missiles over Japan and conducted its sixth nuclear test, all in defiance of U.N. Donald Trump may be planning to visit the demilitarised zone (DMZ) separating North and South Korea , it has been claimed.