ibusinesslines.com
ibusinesslines.com May 22, 2018


Real president refuses to speak about Ronaldo

20 June 2017, 10:27 | Charlene Valdez

Have you read Trendiee Today?

Real chief Florentino Perez has insisted the club are yet to receive any offers for Morata, Ronaldo and James Rodriguez.

The Real Madrid star is accused of defrauding Spanish authorities of €14.7m (£12.95m) between 2011 and 2014 and will now testify on July 31, it has been confirmed.

The Spain worldwide nearly joined Madrid in 2015 until the blockbuster transfer collapsed and he continues to be linked with a switch to the Santiago Bernabeu, but Perez insisted the capital club are happy with Navas. "No offer has been received for him".

Asked if Mourinho expected Ronaldo to return to Old Trafford, the club insider said: "No. Ronaldo wants only money from Real, nothing more".

And he has also complained on multiple occasions in the past at his treatment at the hands of Real supporters, who have resorted to jeering and booing his performance on the pitch. Ronaldo is threatening to leave Spain after running into problems with tax authorities.

Portuguese sports daily A Bola had also claimed that Perez had already been informed of the 32-year-old's decision.


The 32-year-old is now away with Portugal at the Confederations Cup in Russian Federation, where he has so far evaded questions over his future - including skipping the traditional man-of-the-match press conference after Sunday's draw with Mexico.

Ronaldo, a player United are naturally interested in, has a prohibitively high one billion euros (£880million) buyout clause in the new and improved deal he signed in November which ties him to the Bernabeu until 2021.

"I have not spoken to any [clubs]".

Perez said: "We have built a legendary team with the best players from Spain and the world, but also with many players from our youth academy".

"But something really freaky would have to happen if he were to leave this club".

His representatives Gestifute have denied the accusation, while his club have said they are "absolutely convinced that our player... will prove his total innocence in this process".

"Ronaldo recalls being protected by Manchester United as a club, Sir Alex Ferguson as a manager, in a way that he's still at a loss, that he still laments".



Other News

Trending Now

Perez: I haven't spoken yet with Ronaldo
His thoughts on Cristiano Ronaldo potentially leaving Real Madrid have caught the headlines. Lionel Messi and Javier Mascherano, among others, have already been convicted.

Remembering the 49 lives lost at Pulse Nightclub
McBride noted that the Pulse attack occurred during the nightclub's "Latin Night" events. "I miss everything it stood for". Over the weekend, thousands of people also remembered those victims in the Equality March for Unity and Pride.

Keryx Biopharmaceuticals (KERX) Getting Positive News Coverage, Analysis Finds
The biopharmaceutical company reported ($0.21) EPS for the quarter, missing analysts' consensus estimates of ($0.18) by $0.03. The Company is engaged in the manufacture, development and commercialization of products for use in treating human diseases.

MEXICO DRAW: It was not the result we wanted -Ronaldo
Ronaldo smacked a long-range shot onto the bar and Nani picked up the rebound to volley home. However, other than that he did not threaten Mexico goalkeeper Guillermo Ochoa .

Cristiano Ronaldo : Real Madrid star summoned for July 31 tax hearing
The 32-year-old Portuguese star is facing four charges of fraud through offshore companies between 2011 and 2014. In an earlier report Marca said Ronaldo has told his teammates he was leaving and "there is no turning back".

Is President Trump Under Investigation? Here's What We Know
Sekulow again said Trump is not under investigation, to which Cuomo responded "you don't know whether or not that's true". Comey actually exist - or it could lead to the White House being hit with a congressional subpoena.

Prodigy, half of rap duo Mobb Deep, dead at 42
For now, we send our condolences, thoughts and prayers to the Johnson family and all of Prodigy's friends. Havoc , who hasn't tweeted anything since 2016 , has yet to release a statement on Prodigy's passing.