Rep. Schiff Rejects CIA Claim No Proof Russia Swayed Election
US Faces 'once in a lifetime opportunity' On Taxes
Hawaii Federal Judge Derrick Watson Torpedoes Travel Ban for the Third Time
Ukrainian heiress kills 6 pedestrians in (high speed) crash
GoFundMe Raises More Than $500000 for Army Sgt. La David Johnson
United Kingdom police find 8th victim of London Bridge attack in water
19 June 2017, 06:08 | Erica Roy
President Donald Trump speaks during the Ford's Theatre Annual Gala at the Ford's Theatre in Washington Sunday
"Detectives investigating the terrorist attack in London Bridge on Saturday, 3 June, can confirm the number of people that were killed as a result of the attack is now eight", a Metropolitan Police statement read.
"All three were arrested on suspicion of the commission, preparation or instigation of terrorism offences", the Met Police said in a statement.
"A search of the address is ongoing".
Rome - A third man arrested for carrying out Saturday's deadly attack in central London is an Italian-Moroccan who was arrested previous year on suspicion of trying to reach Syria, according to Italian media reports.
Zaghba's mother said he became radicalised online, echoing concerns raised by Prime Minister Theresa May that the internet can be fertile ground for breeding extremism.
Zaghba was stopped at the airport in Bologna in 2016 when he was trying to get to Syria via Turkey, city prosecutor Giuseppe Amato told broadcaster Radio24 on Tuesday.
Zaghba visited her at her home near Bologna several times and in March 2016, after being stopped at Bologna airport, he was investigated for possible worldwide terrorist activity but released, according to the newspaper.
Xavier Thomas, 45, is thought to have been struck by the terrorists' van on the bridge and witnesses reported him being thrown into the water.
Of the 48 people injured in the attack, 29 are still in hospital, with 10 in a critical condition.
London Mayor Sadiq Khan said questions would need to be asked about what the police knew about Butt. Ten men remain in police custody in connection with that attack.
Butt, one of the men who carried out Saturday's atrocity, worked out at the gym in St Luke's Avenue, which was raided overnight and eyewitnesses reported that computer equipment had been taken away.
Italian newspaper Corriere Della Sera said Zaghba was born in Fez in January 1995 to a Moroccan father and Italian mother.
British police said Zaghba had not been a subject of interest for them or the domestic intelligence agency MI5 before he and two others launched their attack.
Labour Party leader Jeremy Corbyn said he supported those calling for May to resign because of her role reducing police staffing during her tenure as home secretary, though he said the best remedy was to vote her out.
Today it was revealed that Butt, the ringleader behind the atrocity, worked on the London Underground - after appearing in a document about British jihadis.
At least two of the men were known to British intelligence and law enforcement officials, raising questions about whether anything could have been done to stop the attack, which began Saturday when the men drove a rented van into a crowd and then leaped out to stab people who crossed their paths.
Within eight minutes of the first emergency phone call, officers shot dead all three suspects in Borough Market, a popular restaurant and bar district nearby.
The Islamic State terror group has claimed responsibility for the massacre, which sparked fears that Britain is in the grip of a wave of copycat incidents.
Police arrest 18 protesters over motorist shooting verdict
Indeed, police discrimination against people of color, often under cover of the war on drugs, has been well documented - Mr. Anthony said Yanez would not return to active duty and that it was negotiating a "voluntary separation agreement" with him.